2024 GMC Sierra HDFeb 3rd, 2023
The 2024 GMC Sierra HD
THE MOST ADVANCED AND LUXURIOUS HEAVY-DUTY PICKUP IN ITS CLASS
The First Ever Sierra HD Denali Ultimate takes premium capability to amazing, new places inside and out. Sierra Heavy Duty’s standard 6.6L gas engine is now paired with the Allison 10-speed automatic transmission. This allows the engine to be held closer to its peak power band, optimizing power, torque and efficiency.
Explore the GMC Sierra now, here at Bannister GM, and be one of the first to drive this segment-defining model!
Interested in complete information on the 2024 Sierra? Research the GMC Sierra!
Experience the 2024 GMC Sierra Today.
Exterior Design & Features
The signature style of Denali Ultimate boldly announces its presence everywhere you go.
New LED Projector Headlamps and Signature Lighting with Animated Sequences when approaching, unlocking the vehicle, or when using the turn signals
New Signature Denali Grille, GMC Badging and Lower Skid Plate Finished in Vader Chrome Unique Denali Ultimate Fender Badging
Exclusive 20" Ultra-Bright Machined Aluminum Wheels with High-Gloss Black Accents (Single Rear Wheel Only)
Power-Retractable Assist Steps with LED Perimeter Lighting and Bright Accents World’s First Six-Function MultiproTM Tailgate with KICKER® Audio System
Interior Design & Features
- Premium AT4 Interior in Jet Black with Kalahari Accents
- Premium All-Weather Floor Liners with Removable Carpet Inserts
- Wrapped Heated Steering Wheel
- 10-Way Power Front Seats
- Heated and Ventilated Front Leather Seating Surfaces Available 15" Diag. Head-Up Display
- Available Rear Camera Mirror
- Spacious Interior Features Best-in-Class Crew Cab Front Head and Leg Room
- Perforated Forge Leather Seating Surfaces with Contrasting Stitch Pattern
- Aluminum Trim and Chrome Accents
Available advanced tech allows you to trailer with enhanced confidence and improved views.
SIERRA HEAVY DUTY TRAILERING TECH OFFERS:
- Trailer Tire Pressure and Temperature Monitoring
- Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert
- Diesel Exhaust Brake
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Trailering
- Trailer Sway Control Trailer Length Indicator
- Trailer Brake Controller Trailer Angle Indicator with Jack-Knife Alert
- Gross Combined Weight (GCW) Alert
- Trailer Light Test
- Trailer Theft Alert
Sierra Heavy Duty’s towing capability is enhanced for 2024 with an available all-new, more efficient diesel turbocharger that increases power and torque over the entire operating speed range, including a 25% boost in low-end torque over the previous model year.
Sierra Heavy Duty’s standard 6.6L gas engine is now paired with the Allison 10-speed automatic transmission. This allows the engine to be held closer to its peak power band, optimizing power, torque and efficiency.
SIERRA HD AT4 CAPABILITY FEATURES:
- 2-Speed AutoTrac Transfer Case with Active Automatic 4WD
- Off-Road Suspension with Rancho® Shocks and Skid Plates
- Traction Select System with Off-Road and Tow/Haul Modes
- Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist
- New Available BFGoodrich Off-Road Tires