BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN
Bannister GM Edson is accepting applications for a Body Shop Technician to join our elite team. If you are experienced, fast-paced, self-motivated and great with attention to detail, we want you!
WHAT BANNISTER HAS TO OFFER:
- Competitive Health& Benefits Package ( After 3 Month Probation Period)
- Professional Work Environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Paid training & Paid vacation
- Employee discount on vehicle purchases
- Learning and growth opportunities through instructor and self-led training and career succession planning
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team that wants to excel and succeed
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- A positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Bodyshop experience
- The ability to be a great team player who knows how to work hard and have fun
A BIT ABOUT US:
- A professional fun work environment
- A family-driven atmosphere in beautiful Alberta
- The backing of a large and progressive dealer group
- The opportunity for advancement locally and throughout Western Canada
- Competitive pay plan & great benefits
If you want to be part of something bigger-part of a dynamic team of people who are aligned, focused and passionate about working together to care for our customers, then we look forward to meeting you!
To apply email your resume to Body Shop Manager Jim Garrett email@example.com or drop it off at the Reception Desk at Bannister GM to the attention of Jim Garrett.